Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pingu for my Nephew



This past saturday we celebrated my nephew's 3rd Birthday. Pingu is a character from one of his favorite shows, and therefore the theme of his birthday cake. I made the penguins out of fondant a day in advance and they really seemed to be the hit of the party. All the kids wanted one, which to me is the best compliment ever. I think this was the first time in a while I've made a cake this big and there were almost no leftovers (everone was too afraid to eat the igloo even though that was cake too).


And here are just the little guys before they were relocated to their sugary home:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, please upload a picture on my fotki website so my friends can see it! Oh, and I'm still enjoying the leftovers, he-he.

Stef said...

That cake is soooo cute! I love it!

linda said...

Very cute! Your nephew was a very lucky boy!