Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Best Hot Chocolate, and just in time


XOCO Chocolate
As the weather cools and the last of the golden leaves fall to the ground, your thoughts should turn to the one great winter time diversion....hot chocolate! And if you find yourself in Chicago, wondering around in the bitter cold, with your frozen hands tucked deep in your pockets, searching for a small reprieve, consider stopping by XOCO. I'm trying not to sound too much like a commercial, but this recently opened restaurant from Rick Bayless to which my friend introduced me a few weeks ago serves the best hot chocolate I've ever had and I just can't not share this find with you guys. I'm sure their food is good too, but both times I've been there I've been drawn by the freshly home ground chocolate fairies, besides, a cup of the stuff is basically a meal on it's own. So go...and when you do, take me with you :D

Best Hot Chocolate EVER

2 comments:

Truly Smitten said...

this looks SO good! I want to go there the next time I visit.

Katie said...

omg. so good. i think i've tried all but one of the flavors.